The real name of AXIS bank is known as the United Trust of India (UTI). It was established in 1994. Later the United Trust of India changed into Axis Bank. It has no specific reason for the name. It is the 3rd largest bank in the private sector in our nation. It has corporate, Agriculture, Retail Business, and MSME.
Axis Bank located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Axis bank includes 4,600 branches all over the nation. It has 17,801 ATM’s to withdraw the cash. There are 4,917 cash deposit machines in our nation.
The Axis Bank does multi-type of transactions. RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, Challan, Demand Draft (DD), and other features include it. Most transactions are doing based on Internet banking facilities. In internet banking, we have RTGS, NEFT, and IMPS.
Axis Bank RTGS Form Download
How to fill the AXIS RTGS/ NEFT form?
In RTGS and NEFT form, there will be two sections. In that, the customer has to fill up the details as mentioned in the application. Date, Bank Name, Branch of the Bank, Account number, Reconfirm account number, Total amount, Words of the Total amount, Bank charges.
In the right section of the form. We have to fill the details of the following.
- Transfer amount.
- Name of the Beneficiary.
- Beneficiary’s bank name.
- Beneficiary’s bank location.
- IFSC code of the Beneficiary bank account.
- Beneficiary Bank account number.
- Transfer amount in words
- Name of the applicant.
- Address of the customer.
- Mobile number of the remitter and finally the signature of the remitter.
After handover the application to the bank authorities. They will verify the details on the computer and do further process and transfer the fund.
How to transfer funds in RTGS through internet banking?
- Create user name and password by applying in the bank
- Go to the website of Axis banking.
- Click the personal banking.
- Click the tab of the fund transfer/payment link.
- You can log in via login id and Debit card number.
- Enter login id and password/ Enter Debit card number and PIN
- Click RTGS and fill up the details of Beneficiary.
- Fill the details of the beneficiary and the amount to transfer.
- Click the pay now and proceed to click the submit.
AXIS RTGS and NEFT charges:
There are no fixed charges for RTGS and NEFT transactions by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). The charges will rise if the amount is high. The bank charge a no-cost fee for the inward transaction. The bank charges INR 25.00 per transaction outward for the amount from INR 2,00,000 lakhs to INR 5,00,000 lakhs. If the amount increases, the bank charges INR 50 per transaction for the outward amount of INR 5,00,000 lakhs above.
|INR 1 to INR 10,000||Free||INR 2.50 per transaction|
|INR 10,001 to INR 1,00,000||Free||INR 5.00 per transaction|
|INR 1,00,001 to INR 2,00,000||Free||INR 15.00 per transaction|
|Above INR 2,00,001||Free||INR 25.00 per transaction|
Timings for RTGS payment:
- Via online the bank allows transferring the fund from morning 7.00 a.m to 6 p.m
- Every month of 2nd and 4th Saturday, the bank will close.
- All other Saturday’s working day and the transaction will close at 2 p.m
- Sunday RTGS doesn’t work.