Karnataka Bank is one of the most popular banks in the Karnataka region. It is a commercial bank. It started and commenced in 1924. The headquarters of Karnataka bank located in the Mangalore region Karnataka. It has a wide range of 858 branches all over the nation. This bank locates all over 22 states with 2 union territories. Karnataka Bank is also known as KTK bank in the Karnataka region.
The product details of this bank as follows:
- Retail banking
- Corporate banking
- Wholesale banking
- Treasury operations
- Credit card sections
Online internet banking is one of the necessary tools in digital payments. The technology is moving to digital payments. The bank introduces the following services for customer convenience.
- Internet banking.
- Mobile click banking.
- SMS banking.
- Missed call alert service, etc.
Karnataka Bank Net Banking
As technology improves in innovative ideas we need to update within it. Net banking or online banking is a simple easy path in the banking sector. In this Net banking, we can pay or transfer the funds. Net banking allows the following services.
- Fund transfer.
- Pay bills.
- Online shopping.
- Mobile recharge.
- DTH recharge, etc.
How to open Net banking in easy steps?
You can open net banking in two modes. The modes are
- Online registration
- Offline registration.
What are the 7 easy steps to open Net banking in online mode?
Step 1: Open the Karnataka website. https://karnatakabank.com/
Step 2: Click the Internet Banking option and click the Personal banking option.
Step 3: Click the New Registration link.
Step 4: You will see two links there for registration. Click First time user – Register option.
Step 5: Write up your Account number, Mobile number, and verification code.
Step 6: Click Continue to enter the debit card details on the next page.
Step 7: Authenticate the user and summary the registration.
Here you can see how internet banking works in the following form.
How to open net banking in offline mode in?
Step 1: Go to your nearest branch, where you have an account in Karnataka bank.
Step 2: Write your basic details such as
- Account number.
- Registered mobile number, and address in the application form
Step 3: Get a net banking kit from the bank.
How to login Karnataka bank net banking in less than 5 minutes?
Once you receive a kit from the bank visit the official website of Karnataka bank. Insert your credentials in the personal banking option. Let us see how it works?
Step 1: Type the website in a web browser. https://karnatakabank.com/
Step 2: Click the personal banking option.
Step 3: Fill the details with your user id and type the captcha.
Step 4: Click the log in option.
Step 5: Your profile page will open on the next page.
How to check balance via Missed call service in 5 minutes?
Step 1: Dial the numbers from your registered mobile number with the bank.
Step 2: Dial the following numbers to know your balance. It is a toll-free number. There will be no cost for checking balance. The toll-free number is 1800 425 1445
Step 3: you can get your mini statement of your account by dialing the toll-free number. The toll-free number is 1800 425 1446.
How to download the RTGS/NEFT form?
There are 3 gateways to transfer the money from one to another. These gateways are electronic base fund transfer. Each mode is different in its fund transfer.
What are the 3 modes to transfer the fund?
How RTGS is working? How to transfer funds via RTGS in an easy way?
RTGS – Real Time Gross Settlement. It is a gateway to transfer the fund via the electronic method. It is like a digital payment method. You can transfer the fund in a short time. RTGS is working in two modes.
- Online mode
- Offline mode.
- Go to the Karnataka bank official homepage.
- Click the personal banking in the internet banking option.
- Write your user id and password.
- Click the Fund transfer/ Payment option.
- Click the RTGS option.
- Click Add/Manage beneficiary.
- Type the beneficiary details such as:
- Beneficiary name
- Beneficiary account number
- Beneficiary bank name
- Beneficiary bank IFSC code
- Transaction amount
- Click payment
The customers don’t have an online portal facility of internet banking. They can apply RTGS in the nearest bank. If you have to transfer the amount via offline mode, you need to fill the necessary details in the RTGS form.
There are two sections in the RTGS form. In the left section write the following details:
- Branch name
- Remitter’s account number.
- Remitter’s name.
- Amount to transfer.
- Amount in words.
- Charges for transfer of the fund.
- Beneficiary bank name
- Beneficiary bank branch name
- IFSC code of the beneficiary bank.
- Beneficiary bank account number
- Beneficiary name.
The same options will give in the right section of the form. Write your basic details as mentioned in the form.
Karnataka bank RTGS/NEFT timings:
- Weekdays (working days) – 8.00 a.m to 6.00 p.m
- Saturdays (1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month) – 8.00 a.m to 6.00 p.m
- 2nd &4th Saturday, Sunday, Holidays – No transaction
NEFT transaction allowed for 24*7. There is no time limit for NEFT transactions in this bank.
- INR 2,00, 000 to 5,00,000 lakhs charge is INR25+GST per transaction
- INR above 5,00,000 lakhs charge is INR 50 + GST per transaction.
RTGS (Inward) – No charges
NEFT (outward) :
- INR 1 to INR 10,000 charge is INR 2.25 + GST
- INR 10,001 to 1,00,000 charge is INR 4.75 +GST
- INR 1,00,001 lakhs to 2,00,000 lakhs charge is INR 14.75+ GST
- INR above 2,00,000 lakhs charge is INR 24.75+ GST
NEFT (Inward) – No charge.
What is the SMS banking service in Karnataka Bank?
Karnataka bank allows SMS banking for the customers to start/stop the functions. The following services are given by the Karnataka bank. You can send SMS to start/stop the services in the following number 9880654321.
- For balance enquiry – BAL<space> <Account number/Account nick name>
- For mini statement – TRN<space> <Account number/Account nick name>
- For fixed deposit enquiry – FDE <space> <Account number/Account nick name>
- For loan account enquiry – LON<space> <Account number/Account nick name>