The oldest joint stock bank in India known as Allahabad Bank. It celebrated the 150th year in 2014. It founded in the year of 1865. It was nationalized in 1969 along with other banks. The headquarters of the bank located in the city of joy (Kolkata), West Bengal. The bank widened its branches over 3245 branches all over the nation.
The following services are implemented by the bank.
- Finance and insurance
- Consumer banking
- Corporate banking.
The bank has merged with Indian banks by the new rules.
Why we need an online net banking account?
An online net banking account is necessary for digital payments. This is a cashless and time-consuming payment or fund transaction in the banking sector. These are the following things done in net banking.
- Online shopping
- Bill payments
- Loan payments
- Long and short term deposits
- Funds transfer/receive
- Tax payment
How to open an online net banking account in Allahabad Bank?
You can open an online net banking account in two ways. To open an online net banking account, you need basic savings to account in the bank.
Online net banking account:
- Enter the URL of the bank. https://www.indianbank.in/ or
- Click the following link https://www.allbankonline.in/jsp/startnew.jsp
- Move the cursor to the right of the internet banking link and click E-Allahabad net banking.
- Move the cursor to the personal banking link and click it.
- A new window will open and click the continue to the login button.
- Click the New user/Register.
- Enter the details of
- Customer id
- Account number
- Mobile number registered in the bank.
- E-mail id
- Select the type of facility
- Security code and click the submit button.
- Reach to the near bank branch.
- Get the form and fill the details
- Get an Internet kit from the bank
- Visit the website of the bank
- Log in with the kit
- Start using the net banking facility.
Download the internet banking application here https://www.allbankonline.in/jsp/RegisForm.pdf
How to download RTGS/NEFT forms?
The digital payment is an updated version in the banking sector. The digital payments help to transfer the fund or receive the funds in a short time duration. Through this digital platform, the fund can transfer from anywhere and anytime.
It is a time basis fund transfer process. It is called by National Electronic Fund Transfer.
The funds are transferred on a real-time basis. In this method, the funds can transfer in a short time duration. So the Real Time Gross settlement is called by RTGS. You can transfer the fund into two types of modes.
- Go to the web browser and type the URL https://www.indianbank.in/
- Move the cursor to the right side of the page and click the internet banking option
- Select the E-Allahabad Net banking option and click it.
- Select the Personal banking option.
- Login with your details.
- Click the fund transfer/payment option on the homepage of your account.
- Search RTGS/NEFT option and click.
- Add beneficiary /Manage beneficiary details
- Transfer the funds.
- Go to the bank and apply for RTGS/NEFT form
- Transfer the fund.
Basic details of the beneficiary as follow as:
- Beneficiary name of the account and address
- Beneficiary bank account number and mobile number
- Beneficiary bank name and branch name
- Amount in words/Numbers
- Date format
- Payment charges
- Sign of the sender
- Sender’s name and address
- Sender’s account details.
- IFSC code of the bank of Beneficiary
You can download the RTGS/NEFT Form here in PDF format.
RTGS timings and charges:
|INR 2,00,000 lakhs to INR 5,00,000 lakhs||INR 30 + GST transaction||7.00A.m to 11.00 a.m – NIL
11.00 a.m to 1.00 p.m – INR 2.00
1.00 p.m to 6.00 p.m – INR 5.00
|INR 5,00,000 lakhs above||INR 55 + GST per transaction||After 6.00 p.m – INR 10.00|
NEFT timings and charges:
Allahabad balance checking via mobile number:
You can view or download your account balance from your registered mobile number. The missed call facility allows knowing your bank balance via your mobile number.
The dial-up number for missed call service – 09224150150.
Internet banking/Mobile banking/ SMS banking Toll-free number – 1800 226 061
The toll-free number for the nation– 1800 425 00 000
Aadhar is mandatory in all sectors. As per the government rules Aadhar is mandatory in the finance and banking sector. In this part, we will see the Aadhar update with the bank account.
What are the types to update Aadhar number in the bank?
- Log in to personal banking with your credentials.
- Go to the homepage and select the services option.
- Choose the Aadhar link request.
- Update your Aadhar number.
- Walk into Near bank branch
- Download or get the form and write the details
- Attach with necessary documents
- Submit to the bank and get a confirmation message to your mobile number.
You can download the form here. Allahabad-Bank-Aadhaar-Seeding-Form